Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Slight Progress

Didn't have much time last night.  Processed some leftover loot and a pile of Bone Chips (goldsmithing).  Finished off making some more Midnight-Black Dodo Leather Dye.  I did manage to get some level 10 guildleves done with a linkshell member.  This on a trip to Gridania and some Funguar killing allowed me to make a small reserve of Growth Formula Alpha (needed to repair the level 7 conjurer's wand).  Gladiator also saw some progress towards level 14.

The two main things I was able to rank up were getting Blacksmith to 12 and getting Alchemist to 13.  In so doing I was able to create a pair of Bronze Hatches.  One for use (replaces the weathered one) and one for sale.

As you can see I'm still in the process of upgrading what tools and weapons I can.  Fishing will remain un-upgraded until my armorcrafting hits the 20's (curse you Iron Wire), but at least the other two gathering professions now have rank 7 and 12 tools respectively.

I plan to continue to upgrade my tools over the next few days.  As well as run leves - both regional and local.

Physical: 28, Hand to hand: 8, Sword: 13, Axe: 8, Archery: 6, Polearm: 8, Shield: 6, Thaumaturgy: 8, Conjury: 10, Woodworking: 10, Smithing: 12, Armorcraft: 11, Goldsmithing: 11, Leatherworking: 12, Clothcraft:14, Alchemy: 13, Cooking 11, Mining: 12, Botany: 13, Fishing: 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment