Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Exploring

I started the night killing stuff around camp Skull Valley.  In this case I was concentrating on getting my main combat job (Gladiator) to advance and catch up to my alchemy.  I did not catch up yet (that will take a bit more killing).  But I did get it and the Sentinel job up another level.  Then to take a break from all the leveling it was time to go exploring.

Many wondrous sights and a few deaths later, I had a string of aetherial gates and camps added to my list of teleport objectives.  May I add that Evil Eyes smart when you're rank 15.  Ouch...

Once in town I proceeded to dispose of all my ill gotten gains and craft some of the craftables out of it.  This allowed me to get some Growth Formula Beta.  I should be able to upgrade my conjurer's wand when my conjurer job hits 12.  I'm still rather low for dodo skin on the leather trade side.  I think a push for leather crafting to 15-ish is called for at this point.

The end of the evening saw me in Ul'dah with the following stats:

Physical: 33, Hand to hand: 9, Sword: 15, Axe: 10, Archery: 7, Polearm10: , Shield: 8, Thaumaturgy: 11, Conjury: 10, Woodworking: 13, Smithing: 13, Armorcraft: 13, Goldsmithing: 13, Leatherworking: 13, Clothcraft: 15, Alchemy: 16, Cooking 13, Mining: 14, Botany: 13, Fishing: 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment