Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bit of progress

I was not on for long last night.  I did manage to get some things accomplished though.  The 2 slots of dark bass occupying my retainer have been delt with.  Interesting side note:  Fish glue, if you would take the Dark Bass, Sea Cucumber, and shards, and see what they would vendor for.  Then add in the cost of buying some Muddy Water, the base cost per Fish Glue works out to 67gil per fish glue.  Fish glue vendors for 163gil (so it's worth making and then vendoring the results if you were going to vendor the fish anyways).  Also never sell Fish Glue for less than 200gil per.  If you're about to, simply vendor the glue.  My fishing is now level 14.  I now have a Harpoon.  The effect of this is to reduce my un-replaced equipment down to only the Weathered Axe.  Then of course I proceeded to work on my Lancer rank.  I got it up one notch to 10 before I quit for the night.

Since I'm low on shards, it was more a case of finding a good camp and upping the slaughter rate against stuff that's mostly green or yellow.  The area between Skull Valley and Aleport was a little too busy for my tastes (although the Puks and Sheep are tasty).  So I switched to Jellyfish just south of Aleport but up on the bluffs.  Nice little camp there.  I should note there is another Jellyfish camp out north west of this spot as well that would have been about the right level as well.  Because the Jellyfish family is water, I was still getting wind and I must admit that with alchemy (and dyes) I need water in quantity as well.

Physical: 33, Hand to hand: 9, Sword: 14, Axe: 10, Archery: 7, Polearm10: , Shield: 7, Thaumaturgy: 11, Conjury: 10, Woodworking: 13, Smithing: 13, Armorcraft: 13, Goldsmithing: 13, Leatherworking: 13, Clothcraft: 15, Alchemy: 16, Cooking 13, Mining: 14, Botany: 13, Fishing: 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment