Thursday, October 21, 2010

More Fish Glue and Beige Hemp Dye

I started the night last night with a run to the Thanalan area.  I decided that since my fishing was lagging my other gathering professions, that some fishing of Dark Bass would be a good way to get it higher.  Dark bass being the main ingredient in Fish Glue.  Which is used in an enormous amount of weapon and tool recipes.

So at the end of the session I find myself in Ul'dah at the alchemists guild, crafting away after selling the bye-catch. Although I was trying to work on my fishing and botany, this will result in my alchemist skill climbing nicely.

Physical: 32, Hand to hand: 9, Sword: 14, Axe: 10, Archery: 7, Polearm: 9, Shield: 7, Thaumaturgy: 8, Conjury: 10, Woodworking: 12, Smithing: 12, Armorcraft: 13, Goldsmithing: 12, Leatherworking: 13, Clothcraft: 15, Alchemy: 16, Cooking 13, Mining: 13, Botany: 13, Fishing: 12.

2 comments: