Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bringing up the rear

This weekend has been a weekend of getting the laggards of the floor.  The first laggard I address is on the crafting side.  Through the use of targeted local leves and some work on gathering, I have managed to get all my crafts up to at least level 13.  Since I'm now suffering from a critically short supply of crystals and shards, it behooves me to concentrate on some of my lagging combat skills.

I managed, by plowing through many squids to get to level 11 before repair needs drove me back to a repair dude.  I intend to get all combat skills at least to 10 (preferably 13) before I get back to personal crafting.  I've also decided to pick up the three missing upgraded main hand tools/weapons from other crafters.

Not having a lot of luck with that...  Basically what's happened is that the "first wave" crafters have barreled ahead and gone for level 20 and 30 goods, so there's currently very few level 10-ish goods on the "market".  Note to self: when extra retainers are available - make sure lower level goods are on the market - they should be plenty profitable and based on the lack of "coverage" make good gil.

Also Arbitrage would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment