Sunday, October 17, 2010

16 Stacks of Malm Kelp

At the end of all that fishing.  I had over 16 stalks of Malm Kelp.  This got reduced down to 16 stacks (a nice round number) by the simple expedient of selling off the non-dozen stacks.

About half the stacks got done (bringing my Alchemy to 14 and my Cooking to 12).  Then I took a break to do other things like local guildleves and helping out some LS members with some cloth crafting.  We combined up to make some new low level Pugilist clothes for Khalie.  Then we went and did some regional guildleves.  It was interesting the difference Physical level makes.  While we were about the same job level, I was Physical level 29 and she was Physical level 9.  And although we were about the same level of Pugilist (7 and 8 respectively) I had about 300 more hit points.

The crafting leves also allowed me to hit Weaver 15.  This also unlocked the next quest in the main Limsa Lominsa story line.  I proceeded to do it.  40k gil and Parley unlocked (I'll have to try it at some point).  There was also much crafting of tools.  My combined levels allowed me to make the rank 12 armorer's tool as well as the rank 12 alchemists tool.

All in all it was a good first day of the weekend.

Physical: 30, Hand to hand: 9, Sword: 13, Axe: 10, Archery: 7, Polearm: 9, Shield: 6, Thaumaturgy: 8, Conjury: 10, Woodworking: 11, Smithing: 12, Armorcraft: 12, Goldsmithing: 11, Leatherworking: 12, Clothcraft: 15, Alchemy: 14, Cooking 13, Mining: 12, Botany: 13, Fishing: 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment