Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Crafting 10+

I started the evening killing stuff south of camp Skull Valley.  I managed to get enough wind crystals to melt all the Sea Sand into Fine Sand.  This got my goldsmithing to 10.  I was progressing fine with the intention of staying here until I had plenty of crystals when I got a spawn aggro from a Spriggan Collector while fighting a Plains Rat.  Unfortunately the rat did not go down fast enough and I got killed with the Spriggan at around 10%.

This is when I found out my "respawn" point was in Ul'dah...

Change of plans for the rest of the evening.  Local guildleves managed to get my armorcrafting to 11 and my woodcrafting allmost to 10.  Then it was off to Gridania and I completed a Willow Shortbow for myself (bye bye Weathered Shortbow).  That pushed my Carpentry to 10.  This means all my crafts are level 10 or above.  I plan to continue in the Gridanian area with fishing in order to see if I can get some Dark Bass where we suspect it may be.  I've also read reports that it might be found in the Ul'dah area.  I will investigate that later as well.

Physical: 25, Hand to hand: 8, Sword: 11, Axe: 8, Archery: 6, Polearm: 8, Shield: 4, Thaumaturgy: 8, Conjury: 6, Woodworking: 10, Smithing:11 , Armorcraft: 11, Goldsmithing: 10, Leatherworking: 11, Clothcraft: 12, Alchemy: 11, Cooking 11, Mining: 11, Botany: 11, Fishing: 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment