Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Updated Emerald Moss Logging Map

So last night I went on a rather extended gathering spree.  I almost have enough data to fill out the mining map but not quite yet.  Here is the updated logging map.  As you can see the patterns are starting to pop out.  I know I'm still missing gathering spots but at least the existing spots are firming up nicely.

Emerald Moss Logging Map

As intensive as the gathering was last night, I still didn't ding any levels or ranks as the ones used were mostly in the start of the 19th level.  On the other hand I got both botany and mining over half way to 20 so another night like last night and they should ding 20.

I still only have 4 drops per spearfishing site...  I did manage to get the elemental type of the Anglers this time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment