Wednesday, November 24, 2010

20!

More gathering allowed my Mining skill to hit 20 (with Botany snapping at it's heels).  This allowed me to start and complete the level 20 main line quest.  This unlocks the level 20 job quests - I'll get the level 20 mining quest finished tomorrow night.

In the meanwhile, here is Chatnoir, my "Path Companion".  Full of innuendo is she.

Chatnoir

Of course I needed to update my Emerald Moss maps after the session:

Emerald Moss Harvesting Sites

Emerald Moss Logging Sites

Emerald Moss Mining Sites

As you can see, quite a bit of progress last night.  Note that all these maps are still works in progress as I know for a fact I'm still missing sites.  There are sites I remember mining prior to my starting to record everything in log books that I don't see on the maps yet (need to screen shot exact location before I commit them to the map.

Physical: 40, Hand to hand: 11, Sword: 17, Axe: 13, Archery: 10, Polearm: 11: , Shield: 9, Thaumaturgy: 11, Conjury: 12, Woodworking: 16, Smithing: 15, Armorcraft: 15, Goldsmithing: 15, Leatherworking: 16, Clothcraft: 18, Alchemy: 18, Cooking15 , Mining: 20, Botany: 19, Fishing: 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment