Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A break from gathering.

Well I have established that there are at least 4 Harvesting sites in the Bearded Rock zone.  So my theory that there are 3 secondary hand sites per zone (per secondary hand type) is machine gunned down in flames.  So far the fishing schools have not moved though.

When my gear indicated some wear, it was time to head into town and do the usual post gathering processing.  Followed by picking up leves for Skull Valley, followed by crafting, followed by teleporting to Skull Valley.  This time I also decided to do a bit of regional leves.  These were done on my Marauder class.

The combination of gathering, crafting and combat caused me to ding 39 Physical and 12 Marauder.

Physical: 39, Hand to hand: 11, Sword: 17, Axe: 12, Archery: 7, Polearm: 11: , Shield: 9, Thaumaturgy: 11, Conjury: 12, Woodworking:15 , Smithing: 15, Armorcraft: 15, Goldsmithing: 15, Leatherworking: 16, Clothcraft: 17, Alchemy: 18, Cooking15 , Mining: 18, Botany: 18: , Fishing: 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment