Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More fishing datapoints

In the early part of the evening I concentrated on fishing schools.  I also concentrated on finding the presumed missing spearfishing spots.  I managed to find all 3 Bearded Rock spearfishing spots finally.  I also established drop patterns for both schools.  At this point I'm assuming that the schools don't de-spawn like logging and mining nodes do.

I still need to do some cross bait/lure fishing in schools to be able to verify their patterns as well.  An interesting data point is that the zone "default drop" is present on both the free fishing table and the two schools tables.  Whether this pattern will hold for other zones or not remains to be seen but so far is pretty consistent.

I didn't ding any ranks but my physical level is rapidly approaching 39 and should ding tomorrow night.

It turns out the maintenance was not the the expected update, so I guess we'll have to see if it happens next week.  Ah well...

No comments:

Post a Comment