Sunday, November 28, 2010

Things get crowded again

Yep, everyone was waiting on SE to put the patch out.  Things got nice and crowded this weekend.  As I promised in various posts, I would make a link to a location where I can host PDF versions of my log books.  Note that the best of them is probably the Emerald Moss one.  I still need to do maps and what not on the rest.

I may have noticed a change from prior the patch to the current Black Brush area.  One of the trees seems to have a different pattern than before.  I'll try hitting this one up multiple times.  I still have not gotten enough data to really tell the exact extents of the site types in Black Brush, and I really need to start in on Drybone soonish.

I will admit that a good chunk of the weekend has been dinging levels and updating gear.  I'll probably need to broach some grade 3 zones since I need oak for a lot of rank 17 tools.  Weird observation: the weaving level 17 tool is the secondary tool, all the others are primary tools...  Weavers must be different...

No comments:

Post a Comment