Friday, November 19, 2010

I start in on Skull Valley

So I crack open another log book (electronic of course) and start putting in information about Skull Valley.  To start this off I decide to see if the mobs also have the same 5 drop parameters as the sites.  Sure enough as I pound away with my axe on various hapless mobs in the zone, a clear pattern is emerging.  5 drops per mob of the same name...

Well, this will make things easy to document at least.  Course there's always the problem of going back and gathering this information in the grade 1 areas now...

Oh well.

Of course all this hacking and slashing has resulted in my Marauder hitting rank 13.  And I then headed back to town for repairs.  I think I'll need to start bringing repair materials with me on these little trips as it is becoming increasingly obvious that the weapon is the first thing to get damaged when one is on a slaughter/shard spree.

Physical: 39, Hand to hand: 11, Sword: 17, Axe: 13, Archery: 7, Polearm: 11: , Shield: 9, Thaumaturgy: 11, Conjury: 12, Woodworking:16 , Smithing: 15, Armorcraft: 15, Goldsmithing: 15, Leatherworking: 16, Clothcraft: 17, Alchemy: 18, Cooking15 , Mining: 18, Botany: 18: , Fishing: 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment