Thursday, November 11, 2010

More data collection

I logged on late last night.  Not having a lot of time and still being in the Thanalan area I decided to continue my gathering activities (and their attendant recording).  I'm not entirely sure yet but it looks like there will be two types of grade 1 Willow and Ash node types in this area, Still haven't run into any Lauan.  Time will tell, I will need about a week or so of harvesting before I can come to such hard and fast conclusions.

Some intensive logging did allow me to notch up my Botany to 17.

I'd like to point something out to the crazies who are racing ahead and grinding up.  Guys!, there's probably no end game yet.  Why are you burning yourselves out getting to a place you wont' be able to do much but come back to the lower levels to work on stuff you've bypassed?  Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Physical: 37, Hand to hand: 10, Sword: 17, Axe: 10, Archery: 7, Polearm: 11: , Shield: 9, Thaumaturgy: 11, Conjury: 12, Woodworking:15 , Smithing: 15, Armorcraft: 15, Goldsmithing: 15, Leatherworking: 16, Clothcraft: 17, Alchemy: 17, Cooking15 , Mining: 17, Botany: 17: , Fishing: 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment