Saturday, July 23, 2011

Starting up again

I have decided to get back into FFXIV again.  This time however I've decided to say "screw the inventory situation" and sell all my stocks of goods to the vendor.  I'll be using the local levequest system to work on my crafting levels.  This should permit with the changes that came in on the 21st to get the tomes necessary for crafting 25+.

The new gathering policy is: vendor stuff I'm not actively crafting for personal use.  This should keep inventory stable.

Meanwhile, I got back into the swing of things by working on my side quests in the various cities and working on some local levequests.

Doing so I managed to ding 21 Goldsmith.

I also did some gathering and discovered that logging does provide some dark matter at a very slow rate - and it substitutes for the possible crystal drops.  I don't know if this also applies to fishing and/or mining.  Probably.  The rate is low enough that it's going to be for personal use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment