Wednesday, July 27, 2011

And I chew off a bit much

Progressing my acquisition of materials for making Moccasins, I spend quite a bit of time in the Black Brush zone in between turning in local leves in Drybone and Horizon.  Took me way to long to get that last piece of copper. Such is life sometimes, only Zinc Ore and Antelope Sinew left to get.  That will happen in Gridania.

While I was picking up some regional levequests (Drybone went off without a hitch) I also picked up some for camp Horizon.  I was fine for the pugilist one (it was soloable at rank 16).  The Thaumaturge one however has officially kicked my ass.  Going to have to abandon that one.  I should be able to do the Gladiator one however without a hitch.

While in Drybone, doing the aforementioned regional guildleves, I dinged Archer 18.  Nope the Acton is still inferior to the Cotton Tabard.  Ah well.  Quite a lot of the equipment should be cleared by rank 19 however.  And that should be attained soonish.

So, finish off the last regional guildlevel I have and off to Gridania next.

No comments:

Post a Comment