Sunday, July 31, 2011

Progress

This Sunday was a good day for progressing.  I got both a leather craft and a carpentry training manual.  I got to 20 Archer and 20 Gladiator.  I did the gladiator rank 20 quest so I now belong to the gladiator guild.  Decided not to get a 6000 guild mark skill but wait for the 8000 that lets guard last 50% longer.  Going to like that.

Although I was able to go for rank 30 and 31 hipocerfs and aldgoat billies, as both a rank 19 archer and gladiator, higher levels were beyond my skills.  They did give good exp though (about 400-500 sp per kill).  Which is what pushed both jobs above 20.  I've decided to get pugilist to 22 next as it's skill is necessary for going after aldgoat horns.  Until then I'll use the market in Ul'dah to cover that.  I also miss-calculated and will nead to head out again for some taupe bugs so I can make the Kecks.  The arrows should be doable once I hit Gridania.  All in all some progress and direction.  Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment