Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just a quick one

Just did some local leves and some planning.  Got 5k Weaver guild marks accumulated so snagged Weaving Training.  The logic is that because Canvas is based on cotton, I can hold off on the spinning training for a bit while I get Weaving, Dyeing and Tailoring up to speed.  Weaving and Dying being the most important.  Then it was off to Gridania both for some leathercraft/carpentry local leves and some gathering work.

I plan on getting Cotton Kecks and some Bronze Swallowtail Arrows as the next objective.  The arrows as a cheap alternative to obsidian arrows that are better than bronze arrows.  The kicker there is, of course, Horn glue.  I'm going to need to see if either my Gladiator or my Archer (currently both at 19) can hack the job of going after rank 30 Hipogryphs and rank 30 Aldgoat Billies.  I've done the Aldgoats before and they are just at the edge of doable.  So we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment