Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bronze

And the pattern of the previous days repeats itself.  This time without the regional guildleves.  Mass slaughter of sheep ensues as I gather materials and crystals.  And rats (they do now drop fire crystals).  I also did the trek over to Ul'dah.  During the sheep slaughter I managed to get my Pugilist and Gladiator ranks up to 8.  It was then time to work on Marauder.  I did that mainly on the way to Ul'dah.  It was time to get some local guild leves over there.  I also did a lot of mining and some incidental harvesting/logging.

The mining got me some Tin and some Copper ore amongst other stuff.  The killing of rats and marmots got me some fire crystals.  I also had a 4 hour long power outage due to a storm.  Most inconvenient.  After all the running around I was able to settle down to some personal crafting at the end.  Mainly getting the moko grass converted into Hempen Thread and bow strings, and the ore converted into Bronze.  Picked up Jonel and teleported us both back to Limsa at the end of it all.

Also purchased more equipment.  I'm now only two jobs short of having all the jobs available.

End of the day:
Physical: 14, Gladiator: 8, Pugilist: 8, Marauder: 5, Lancer: 1, Thaumaturge: 1, Conjurer: 1, Carpenter: 1, Blacksmith: 8, Armorer: 5, Goldsmith: 1, Tanner: 4, Weaver: 7, Alchemist: 2, Miner: 6, Botanist: 3, Fisher: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment