Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back to the sheep

Running dangerously low on crystals it was time to plan my next steps.  My recent crafting revealed how my lack of dye has hampered my crafting.  And I'm still in the need of Armorcrafting increases.  Then there will be the future fish glue situation.  All I can say at this point is that it looks like I will need to work on my Armorcrafting, Fishing and Alchemy, not to mention Botany.  One thing I have noticed is that there was a bit of a rollback at some point.  I seem to have lost an entire level of lancer at some point.  Very strange...

At any rate.  Low shard count means I could not do much of my own synthing without heading out to harvest appropriate mobs.  Luckily, it had been a bit since I did any local leves, so off to the Ul'dah to pick up local leves I went.  Got 8.  Failed one.  Crafted 12 synths of Chocobo Flies (in prep for fishing) 11 of which succeeded.  I also got lucky and some travel harvesting dinged my Botany to 7.  Then I discovered something really nice.  My last aetherite was in the Limsa region.  Using Return instead of Teleport only cost me 2 anima instead of the usual 6.  Very convenient.

I was then able to do some inventory management and follow that up with heading out to the sheep camp.  Once there I worked on my archery for a bit before logging.

Physical: 20, Gladiator: 8, Pugilist: 8, Marauder: 8, Lancer: 7, Archer 4, Thaumaturge: 8, Conjurer: 1, Carpenter: 8, Blacksmith: 9, Armorer: 9, Goldsmith: 6, Tanner: 10, Weaver: 10, Alchemist: 8, Cooking 4, Miner: 9, Botanist: 7, Fisher: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment