Friday, August 19, 2011

More Crafting - and Sheep

It was another evening of "get the newbies equipped".  Lots of newbie gladiator gear was crafted.  As usual some stuff was kind of "short".  Lucky Alarea has been a busy beaver and done some mass gathering.  The only thing we needed to get were Ram Horns...  Yep back to killing sheep.  Again...  And so I introduced Janica to the fluff balls of wPublish Postind and lightning goodness.

Tomorrow the plans are more partying and dragging the newbies up quickly so that they can get with my rank 16 jobs and we can progress together on those jobs at that point.

I must say that the crafting changes should simplify things enormously.  I still say they are going overboard (I did so on the main ffxiv forums) but hey at least the inventory crunch should be made better.

No comments:

Post a Comment