Thursday, August 25, 2011

Eorzea is big

It's a good thing camps are teleport locations.  With the influx of newbies in my LS I've been tasked as a guide as well as primary crafter.  I managed to get Janica a tour of the grade 1-3 camps in the black shroud before Janica ran out of steam.  Then Moki got created and we were 5.  A quick tour on how to find Bentbranch followed right before I logged out for the evening.

Later in the night I teleported to limsa to get some Blacksmithing/Armorer local leves.  I'll do them tonight.

3 comments:

  1. You still around Letrange?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's what you want Guide
    http://www.dpsgold.com/ffxiv

    ReplyDelete
  3. The questing in this game is a little ridiculous...You have to go to a person, deliver some random item just to run all the way back to your original point...This comic describes my feelings perfectly:.

    Gaming Web Comic - Final Fantasy XIV

    ReplyDelete