Monday, August 15, 2011

Lots of bouncing around and specs!

I'm finding that one of the effects of playing in groups with people is that I end up bouncing around more.  I still am doing my current pattern of local, regional, field guildleves as much as I can.  Then however there is the additional gathering and crafting associated with my friends.

On the flip side I was finally able to make some clear glass lenses and get myself some copper specs, the brass cudgel and some goggles.  The goggles were right at the edge of my abilities as I blew up the synth 50% of the time (made two pair).

I also reached Leatherworker 23 and Carpenter 23 over the weekend as well as being within 1k of getting Archer 21 (wasn't aiming for that - it just happened since I was in the Gridania area and concentrating on doing guild mark leves).

Hopefully I will be able to stay in the Ul'dah area for a bit and work on guild mark producing leves for a bit in this area.  Give my Pugilist and Gladiator jobs some love, as well as get Thaumaturge up to 20.  Although that'll probably involve a whole bunch of crafting as I seem to want to get my gear up to snuff for each job as I do that.

That it for that weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment