Friday, December 17, 2010

Quite a bit of stuff dings

I had a bunch of jobs that were getting close to leveling up and sure enough last night's session saw them ding away.  The first of course is physical dinging 44.  Shield reached 12.  Smithing reached 18. Clothcraft reached 21.  Alchemy reached 20 making it my fourth job in the 20+ zone.  Cooking reached 17.  And botany reached 22.

I did a bunch of leves (regional and local) and managed to gather some guild marks.  Gladiator and Culinarian specifically.  I also decided to progress the weaver quest and get the Alchemist quest underway.  Now the alchemist quest is going to prove to be a bit of a problem.  Blindfish are not common.  On the other hand some gathering in Horizon's Edge garnered me some Mesa-Red Dyer's Moss.  I'm running low on Alumen but I should be able to repair Ridning Hood's hood.

All in all, a night of bopping arround.  I have not used anima like that in a long while.

Physical: 44, Hand to hand: 14, Sword: 18, Axe: 15, Archery: 10, Polearm: 11: , Shield: 12, Thaumaturgy: 11, Conjury: 12, Woodworking: 18, Smithing: 18, Armorcraft:17 , Goldsmithing:17 , Leatherworking: 18, Clothcraft: 21, Alchemy: 20, Cooking17 , Mining: 21, Botany: 22, Fishing: 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment