Wednesday, December 22, 2010

And copper!

I've decided to change my recording method for my logs from this moment onward.  I detected a change in a site post 25th to now.  After the 25th there was a specific drop pattern that resembled a "Tin" site in the Black Brush zone.  And I know it was recorded after the 25th since the screen cap of the location has the coordinates in it.  Last night it had the "Fire" site drop pattern.  Since SE does not note any drop pattern changes when they update, but the changes seem to happen after patch days, the leading theory is that they are adjusting zone drop patterns in the updates.  The other possibility is that the patterns change over time.  In order to establish which of these two potential scenarios, some recording of the date of drops is necessary in order to analyze specific sites over time.  From now on in each time I harvest a site I'll note the date I do it, and what dropped on that date.

In other news Ul'dah was indeed the place to go to get a supply of copper ore in order to restock my supply of  Brass and Bronze Nuggets.  I finished off the evening doing some crafting.  Wasn't on for that long as this cold is kicking my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment