Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Working on my fishing.

Last night was pretty straightforward.  Finish some leves.  Make myself an Iron Chaser Hammer.  Incidentally YG has this wrong.  It can't be an R31 synth to make the head - I did it at 21 and only got 330 sp out of it.  It did take me two tries but hey that's par for the course.  I then helped one of my new linkshell members out with some repairs and a new pugilist weapon.  And this is the first time I've been able to make my own Buffalo Leather (yay no more spetch shortage) and that was rather nice.  Then it was back to turning in the leves I was doing and heading out to camp Horizon in Thanalan.  From there I did one Regional Leve and then headed off to try and figure out the bait that Dark Bass likes.

Nothing dinged but progress was being made.

No comments:

Post a Comment