Thursday, January 6, 2011

More progress

Humm, another general linkshell, don't know how long I'll last with that one.  It's a little juvenile at times.  That can be annoying.  The crafter shell luckily I don't have any issues with.  In other news I upgraded all my crafting tools that needed to get upgraded.  One of which I had to turn once again to the services of Faeye, but that's par for the course at my ranks.

Tonight I managed to get Armorer to 20 and Blacksmith to 21.  I had previously gotten Physical level 48.  About the only amusing thing was that I HAD to level black smith that last bit to level 21 in order to make the R22 tool (specifically the Iron Doming Hammer Head).  Lucky I was within striking distance.  The previous R17 tool went to a crafter from the crafting shell instead of the vendor.  Good thing for a +1 R17 tool.

Since I did the quest on my Blacksmith, there was no quest to do for armorer R20.

Now only goldsmith left to do on the Hand side of things.  Then fishing on the Land side of things.

Physical: 48, Hand to hand: 14, Sword: 19, Axe: 15, Archery: 14, Polearm: 14: , Shield: 16, Thaumaturgy: 14, Conjury: 14, Woodworking: 20, Smithing: 21, Armorcraft: 20, Goldsmithing: 19, Leatherworking: 20, Clothcraft: 21, Alchemy: 22, Cooking: 21, Mining: 22, Botany: 23, Fishing: 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment